Immerse yourself into the magic of the Internal aspects of Yoga for 5 days with International teacher Peter Clifford, who has studied and taught Yoga for 50 years.
The Anahata Yoga immersions are designed for everyone from the merely curious to the serious Yoga practitioner who wants to enhance the quality of their life, discovering who they are and what their true life potential is.
You will learn about, discover and understand:
- how to increase your energy, health and personal longevity
- how to enhance the quality of your Asana practice and your body by teaching you how to include the magic of Mudras and the stability of Bandhas in daily life.
- your personal breath patterns and how to evolve your breath with specific Pranayama practices to create more energy and vitality in your daily life.
- your personal Dosha type whether you are Vata, Pitta or Kapha dominant and this will help you develop a personal Asana practice that is appropriate to your development and evolution.
- the Pancha Koshas, the 5 sheaths of the human body, which consist of the physical, energetic, mental, esoteric and spiritual systems – so that your personal Yoga practice yokes together and unites your Pancha Koshas to create health and longevity.
- your personal Chakra dominance so that you can create a Yoga practice which balances your Chakras with sound and the use of Pranayama to open the very important energy channels of the body, known as the Nadis of Sushumna, Pingala and Ida
- your Elemental dominance and the importance of the Pancha Tattwas, the five elements within your personal Yoga practice and learn the ancient five element form of the Anahata Yoga tradition
Asanas will be taught to develop the physical body,
Pranayama to develop the energetic body,
Yoga Nidra and Nyasa to develop the mental body,
Sound to develop the esoteric body and
Meditation to develop a spiritual awareness.
Saying that you are too stiff to do Yoga is like saying that you are too dirty to have a bath – it actually shows that you need to do it more! Combining these Internal practices of Yoga into your personal daily life will create more energy, vitality health and longevity, because Peter is living proof that these Yoga practices really do work
7 – 8 am The practice and importance of Pranayama to enhance the quality of your metabolism, digestion, immune system, organ function
8 – 10 am Different styles of Asana including the ancient style of the Dance of Shiva and Shakti from Assam , Iyengar, Vinni and Svastha Yoga so you can develop an unique Asana practice for personal evolution
2 – 3.30 pm Yoga Lectures
4.30 – 6pm The practice and importance of active Meditations to clear the mind of confusion, Yoga Nidra to relax both the body and mind and Yoga Niyasa to explore the ability of the mind and its imagination to creatively visualize a life of vitality health and longevity
Upcoming Course Dates
December 14th to 19th, 2014 – Asana, Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
January 12th to 16th, 2015 – Asana, Pranayama, Dosha Type and Pancha Koshas
February 2nd to 6th, 2015 – Asana, Pranayama, 5 Elements, Chakras
February 16th to 20th, 2015 – Asana, Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
Cost and Booking Information
Full 5 day course price - 10,000 Thai baht
For further information about the course / accommodation or to reserve your place, please contact email@example.com
To secure your place on this course, we will request a non-refundable PayPal deposit of 50 pounds.
Accommodation is not included within the price of this workshop. If you have not already booked accommodation, please visit our accommodation page for more information.
For participants of this workshop, we can also reserve limited spaces in our Zorba Dormitory (330 baht per night) and Zorba Private rooms (660 baht per night) for the week of the workshop only – check in and check out on Saturday or Sunday.