What Is Candida
Candida albicans: A yeast-like fungal organism found in small amounts in the normal human intestinal tract. Normally kept in check by the body’s own helpful bacteria, C. Candida albicans can increase in numbers when this balance is disturbed to cause candidiasis of the intestinal tract, or yeast infections of other parts of the body. C. Candida albicans causes thrush. (Medterms.com:)
After long study, most people end up diagnosing themselves as having Candida. We see this happen again and again. It usually comes after long frustration – trying to find answers to what’s wrong with them after seeing numerous doctors. We call this type of Candida diagnosis (drumroll, please … ) the Diagnosis of Exclusion because through this whole process all other possibilities are excluded
Below a Q/A Candida test
Candida is often brought on by various components of our modern lifestyle -the foods we eat, toxins in the environment, antibiotic use, etc. Dr. Crook’s verbal Candida test below helps you to see if multiple factors have “ganged up” on you to make your body vulnerable to this yeast overgrowth imbalance
- Have you taken repeated or prolonged courses of antibacterial (antibiotics) drugs? 4 points
- Have you been bothered by recurrent vaginal, prostate or urinary infections? 3 points
- Do you feel “sick all over”, yet the cause can not be found? 2 points
- Are you bothered by hormone disturbances, including PMS, menstrual irregularities, sexual dysfunction, sugar craving, low body temperature or fatigue? 2 points
- Are you unusually sensitive to tobacco smoke, perfumes, colognes and other chemical odor? 2 points
- Are you bothered by memory or concentration problems? Do you sometimes feel “spaced out”? 2 points
- Have you taken prolonged courses of Prednisone or other steroids – or – Have you taken “the pill” for more than 3 years? 2 points
- Do some foods disagree with you or trigger your symptoms? 1 point
- Do you suffer with constipation, diarrhea, bloating or abdominal pain? 1 point
- Does your skin itch, tingle or burn? Or is it unusually dry? Or are you bothered by rashes? 1 point
Scoring For Women:
If your score is 9 or more, your health problems are probably yeast connected.
If your score is 12 or more, your health problems are almost certainly yeast connected.
Scoring For Men:
If your score is 7 or more, your health problems are probably yeast connected. If your score is 10 or more, your health problems are almost certainly yeast connected.
Sanctuary Candida Cleanse
Here you choose to do any of our normal cleanse/ detox programs but you have to take some additional special herbs (cost: additional 500 Baht per day)