Cleanse & detox programs
The Sanctuary Thailand
The restaurant menu is huge and so unique with a range of many healthy and tasty dishes, juices and smoothies plus a great raw selection including raw cakes!
The detox can be an amazing way to cleanse and rid the body of toxins and feel full of energy and its not for you then you can retox with yummy cocktails at the bar. A perfect mix of yin and yang.
The Pilates, Yoga and Yin classes set in the jungle are just an unbelievably great mix of hatha, vinyasa, yin and strengthening for all levels with awesome teachers who are all really friendly. The tea temple offers you everything you need from regular sessions or even workshops in Thai bodywork massage, chi nei tsang, Accupunture and lots more with advice and help available from incredible healers.
Enjoy this beautiful place, the jungle, nature, beach, wellness and the magical vibe here.
Guidelines are included with your booking confirmation.
Our detox programs are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
All of our Detox Programs have the following content and daily schedule
All full days include
7:00 am: Shake
8:30 am: Herbs
10:00 am: Shake
11:30 am: Herbs
1:00 pm: Probiotic shake
2:30 pm: Herbs & green juice
4:00 pm: Shake
4:00-6:00 pm: Colonic session
5:30 pm: Herbs
7:00 pm: Veggie/miso Broth Soup
8:30 pm: Herbs
Shake and herbs
Morning colonic of probiotics or wheatgrass or chamomile solution
Psyllium probiotic shake
One cleanse meal
The detox program
- Pre-fast interview with our wellness team, complete with a comprehensive fasting and detox support documents
- A full program of herbal supplements for detoxication and nutrition
- Psyllium husk and bentonite clay “shakes” 3 times daily
- Daily green juice
- Daily elixir from our elixir menu
- A colonic treatment daily, with a choice of coffee, neem or apple cider vinegar
- Full probiotic (intestinal bacteria) replacement program
- A relaxing space entirely for fasters to relax in, complete with hammocks
- A full library of fasting, nutrition, alternative medicine, and spiritual literature
- Complimentary herbal tea menu and fresh filtered spring water
- Daily visits to our herbal steam room
- Vegetable/ organic miso broth, shared in the evenings with your fellow fasters
- Onsite support
- A wheatgrass colonic flush or probiotic enema on your final morning.
- Post fast sauerkraut bowl
- A post-cleanse talk guide and goodie bag of take-home herbs
Please Note: We cannot accept credit cards @ The Sanctuary – Cash Only