You are invited to this 4 day immersion retreat to discover your true nectar. We will begin growing and cultivating a strong, wholesome, fun, sensual and juicy sexuality. We practice a series of gentle stretches, asanas, and movements, that combined with breath, massage the tissue, muscles and viscera, accessing a deep, purr like pulsation, that opens us up to our most true sexual alignment. With practice, we can be moved towards more present and blissful relationships with ourselves and others.
At the end of this immersion, you will be able to understand more about your unique sexual energy. You will be able to identify your shadows [over or under] as well as meet certain parts of yourself that have been hidden or buried for a long long time. Nectar invites us to a deeper more expanded orgasmic potential.
We will use TRE® (Tension Release Exercises) as well as *Taoist – Breath, movement and Sound practices, as the tools for naturally, safely and organically moving towards a healthy nervous system – bringing it back to balance, harmony and integrity. These practices are easily accessible to us; through exploration and curiosity, we can open the body to new sensations, in addition to experiencing more confidence, trust and safety in the sexual arena.
* Taoist Sexual Practices – These are ancient Chinese meditations designed for improved health. We work with breath, sound and movement to free sexual energy, which can then be utilised for healing purposes, as well as a more balanced sexual fire. Once we free up our sexual energy and create space for new ways of being, we can ultimately achieve a fuller, more orgasmic and creative approach to our sexuality and to LIFE.
We will discuss:
- PSOAS health, and its relationship to “Sexual Contraction”
- The VAGUS NERVE and its relationship to “Sexual & Social Engagement”
- Trust & Safety in the Relationship/Sexual arenas
- The stress of Sex AND THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
- Dissociation and Freeze
- Self- Regulation
- Primal Sound, breath and music
- 4 X Psoas Release Sessions
- 4 x Taoist Tantra Meditations
- 4 x Vagal Toning Exercises
- 4 x TRE [tension/trauma release] Practices
- 1 x Group Dinner
- 1 x Labyrinth Walk
Fiona specializes in Somatic Health, with a focus on sexuality and relationships. She encourages us to safely explore methods of movement and play with forms of vibration as a way of understanding ourselves better in relation to the world. Through curiosity, we are led though simple, yet healing processes that bring balance back to all body systems.
Fiona is a TRE® (Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises) Global Certification Trainer, presenting in Thailand, Romania and Southern Africa. She practices and teaches Taoist Energy techniques and meditations, and has created ” Nectar – Sexual Wisdom & Alchemy”, a practical, safe and accessible program, practicing the transformation of Jing Chi (sexual energy) for health and lifestyle benefits. She has contributed to Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Shape, Women’s Health and O Magazines
Fiona has worked, shared and studied with some inspiring people including Master Mantak Chia, Caroline Myss, Wayne Dyer, Bill Kauth , Liz Koch and her TRE® Mentor, Dr David Berceli. In her practice she also includes, Chi Kung, Chi Nei Tsang (Taoist Visceral massage), Kinesiology, Breath work, Psychic Surgery and Craniosacral therapy. These approaches aim to uncover deep- seated blockages, which may manifest as persistent health difficulties.
Fiona carries a Masters degree in Design, and lectured at The University of The Arts in London for 9 years structuring programs in fashion and product design. She still works part time as a Design Consultant.