Join us for our Yoga Beach Retreat.
This five-day retreat has everything you need to deepen your yoga practice as well as spend quality time in the serenity of nature while enjoying our beautiful beach.
Each day begins with a 30 minute sunrise beach meditation followed by a vinyasa-based yoga practice where you’ll build strength and flexibility as well as learning alignment and breathing practices.
Our second daily practice is an immersion into yin yoga and the Five Elements. Drawing on teachings of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Buddhist Mindfulness, this immersion series helps us to balance our mind, body and spirit as well as releasing tension and stress held in the body.
Sacred Cacao Ceremony and 5 Elements Dance
We close the retreat on Friday evening where we join The Sanctuary’s Sacred Cacao Ceremony and 5 Elements Dance. Here we have the opportunity to work with the Cacao heart medicine assist us in lifting our spirits and letting go of anything that no longer serves us.
Also included in this retreat is:
- 6 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (1 dinner not included as we will be dining at a different restaurant)
- 1 hour spa treatment in our Tree House spa
- 2 herbal steam baths
Additional services available not included in package:
Private yoga session with one of our teachers to focus attention on your personal practice
Example daily Schedule:
- 6.30 – 7am: Sunrise Beach Meditation
- 8.30 – 9.45am: Asana Practice (Vinyasa)
- Free beach time – this is also the time to make appointments in our lovely Treehouse Spa
- 3.30-4.30pm: Yoga Philosophy
- 5.00-6.15pm: 5 Element Yin Yoga
- Dinner / Optional movie night in Sanctuary restaurant