With Sebastian Bruno
12th – 16th February 2018
The perfect union of timeless Ayurvedic principles and Buddhist Thai Yoga therapy, this bodywork art bridges one of the world’s greatest holistic medicine systems with the meditative and therapeutic techniques of Thai Massage.
Why We Created The ThaiVedic Bodywork Modules
To create a system of healing that stood out amongst all bodywork and touch therapies, bringing together the best of what the world had to offer. A system which connected all forms of health and healing, and allowed anyone to know which healing modality would be best for any person. A system which enabled intuitive practitioners and scientific thinkers to evolve together because only together could we inspire and unite all aspects of our body, mind and soul. To share a style of bodywork which is a meditative art that can heal you while you work.
Level I, Bronze Medallion
FOUNDATION OF THAIVEDIC MASSAGE
30 Hours/ 5 days
• Introduction to the Ayurvedic 5 Element system and how to use the system for balancing life, food and a bodywork session.
• Experience many bodywork techniques as they are categorised into each element.
• Diagnose an individual’s state of dosha (disease tendency), and which techniques are best to balance each dosha.
• Emphasis in this module is placed around balancing Vata as we teach you a full body sequence for healing this dosha, which is the source of more than 60% of all diseases.
Upon completion of this course all students will be able to:-
• Diagnose a person individually using Ayurvedic principles
• Know which techniques are more suited to their clients
• Use ThaiVedic communication skills to balance psychology and inspire motivation
• Receive a completion certificate from ThaiVedic which certifies students to practice a “ThaiVedic Inspired” 1 hour full body massage.
• Further embody and perfect their skills by taking part in the “Healers Evolution Program” for “ThaiVedic Masseur”. Enabling you to receive guidance and feedback on your sessions, and ability to use the ThaiVedic system.
This can qualify you for the title of “ThaiVedic Masseur” and a profile page with a bronze medallion ranking in the “ThaiVedic Practitioner Directory”.
Cost and Booking Information
Full workshop price – 17,000 Thai baht
Early bird price book by 10th January 2018– 15,000 Thai baht
For further information or to reserve your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will require a PayPal deposit of 100SGD to secure your place on the course
Accommodation is not included within the price of this workshop. If you have not already booked accommodation, please visit our accommodation page to check the options.